ANNOUNCING THE 2016 MOBILE PHOTO SHOW!
Photo Independent is celebrating Mobile Photography as a new and important art form.
At Photo Independent we are championing a new generation of photographers, creating new pathways, and helping to forge new careers.
What better way to promote new photography than by building the world’s largest mobile photography exhibition ever presented by an art fair and stage it in Hollywood, California!
Photo Independent jurors will choose 200 images to be exhibited as Polaroid-sized wall mounted prints, and would be made available for sale at the fair.
In addition, the Grand Prize winner will receive:
- Up to 5 photos printed using museum quality archival paper at 20 x 24 inches, framed and made available for sale at Photo Independent
- An OlloClip lens package for iPhone, iPad or Android devices
- An eBook of The Art of iPhone Photography by Award-winning mobile photographer Bob Weil
- iPhoneography with Bob Weil: An on-line video course designed to teach you how to create amazing photo art with nothing but your iPhone, iPad or Android device.
- A gift voucher for a book at RockyNook Press
BE A PART OF OUR GROUND-BREAKING EXHIBITION
Until April 11, 2016, @photoindependent will post a thematic photo challenge with the hashtag #iMobilePhotos.
A selection of photos submitted for each of the themes will be a part of our MOBILE PHOTO SHOW at Photo Independent.
This week’s theme is: Landscape
- Upload your mobile landscape photo(s) and include #iMobilePhotos and tag @photoindependent
- Follow @photoindependent
- Share with your friends and increase likes!
Photo Independent, April 29-May 1, 2016 is the world’s largest art fair dedicated to independent and under-represented photographic artists.
Why not have your photo in the exhibition? And help us spread the word and share this invitation with your friends.