As an exhibitor, your work will also be publicized and marketed by Photo Independent’s expert team to ensure visibility by the right curators, buyers, and collectors.
Top 10 Reasons to Apply:
- Make Connections: Connect with thousands of art enthusiasts as well as gallerists, curators, and potential buyers through exhibitions and specialized programs.
- Be the First: As the first photography-only fair exhibiting the works of fine art photographers, Photo Independent provides the opportunity for your work to become a historical part of this unprecedented event.
- Professional Displays: Have your photography displayed on professional, gallery-style art fair walls.
- Effective Marketing: Photo Independent will be marketed through various partnerships and across multiple platforms including print, web and social media.
- Superior Operations: Our professional team will oversee all facets of the Fair and assist all photographers each step of the way.
- Location, Location, Location: Boasting one of the largest photography communities in the United States, Los Angeles provides a diverse community of photography professionals and patrons who can open doors of opportunity to our photographers.
- Timing is Everything: Photo Independent provides you with the opportunity in one place and at one time to present your photography to global decision makers – curators, galleries, collectors, editors and publishers – who seek to acquire, publish and commission the best photographic talent today.
- Support: Photo Independent is produced by Fabrik Media, publisher of contemporary art and design magazine, FABRIK, and a multifaceted publishing and marketing agency that supports artists and their careers.
- Special Features: The Fair will offer specialized programing including lectures, panel and roundtable discussions, and docent tours with topics specific to the needs and interest of our photographers.
- Website Profile: Photographers will be featured on the Photo Independent website with a short profile/bio and photographs.
Visit our Exhibitor Information page for details on how to apply.